By Diane Buckley Altwies, PMP
Are you trying to make your mark in your organization? Are you trying to figure out how to get noticed? Are you pondering what you can do to prepare yourself for a promotion?
Project management skills are critical to successfully delivering strategy within organizations. Those who have strong project management skills GET THINGS DONE and that is what gets you noticed!
One way to improve your skills is to study best practices. The Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK® Guide, is the standard for project management worldwide. Obtaining a certification in project management is one way to demonstrate your willingness to learn, improve and excel.
If you are just starting out, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification, can be your doorway to future success.
The CAPM is the right choice for you if you want to:
· Enhance your ability to work with teams on projects
· Increase your credibility
· Obtain a recognized global skill set
· Stand out within your organization and with future employers
Core Performance Concepts’ latest update to our best-selling book “Achieve CAPM Exam Success” is coming soon! This book features:
· Study tips to help you put a plan together for successfully passing the exam
· 50 question pre- and post-tests to assess your overall readiness for the exam
· Knowledge area practice tests after each chapter
· Samples of tools and techniques throughout the book
· Hands-on exercises to practice your knowledge of key tools and techniques
· Augments and explains the concepts of the PMBOK® Guide.
· Provides real-life application of theoretical concepts throughout
· Access to an online test bank of over 1000 practice questions
Learn more about the CAPM certification at https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/certified-associate-capm
Learn more about licensing CAPM Exam Course and delivering it for your own organization or professional organization. http://www.coreperformanceconcepts.com/licensing/