Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
Emotional intelligence (EI) is our ability to identify and control our emotions to achieve positive outcomes in our relationships. Project managers with a high EI are better equipped to deal with team members, vendors, stakeholders, and sponsors to handle and resolve conflicts.
This one-module course reviews the underlying concepts of emotional intelligence and explores how project managers can improve, and make use, of their emotional intelligence.
After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Discuss the role of emotional intelligence for managers and project managers
- Explain why improving emotional intelligence can improve managerial performance
- Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence in successful project management
- Discuss the nine key EI factors
- Apply EI factors to project scenarios
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners with some understanding of general project management practices.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated Time to Complete: 3 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
PDUs/Contact Hours: 3 | CEUs: .5
Access Time: 30 days
Price is only $79.00!