Core Performance Concepts is committed to helping our partners and clients find great resources around the world. This page will be dedicated to listing some job opportunities that we are aware of. If you are qualified for any of these opportunities, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which opportunity you are interested in. We'll review your resume and put you in contact with the hiring entity if appropriate.
Check in regularly or connect with us on linked in to get notifications of any new opportunities we know about.
Opportunity 1 - Tampa, Florida (Posted 8/6/2014)
Looking for experienced Project Manager, who possesses strong business skills and baseline technical skills, to join and help build the Implementation Team. The Implementation team is responsible for new implementations of the Acclaim platform. This position will work with external customers and other team members within the Information Technology and Operations teams to deploy new customer solutions. This team will work in a rapidly growing fast-paced environment.
The position requires a high degree of business and analytical skills to solve complex problems, strong interpersonal and communication skills, the demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently to deliver solutions on time. Although task tracking is important piece, this position will require problem solving and leadership skills not just being a task master. Typical duties will include requirements definition with users, helping both customer and internal technical teams to understand business requirements, work with Information Technology and Operations during implementation phase, project planning and custom development tracking and system setup and quality testing.
· Develop in-depth understanding of the Acclaim platform, a SaaS based end-to-end solution. This solution was developed in-house and is designed to manage reimbursement administration for a multitude of different reimbursement plans including HAS (Health Savings Accounts), FSA (Flexible Spending Arrangement/Accounts), HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) and other consumer driven healthcare reimbursement type accounts.
· Interact with customers and/or business owners and quickly identifying the underlying business needs and requirements. Analyzing the business and technical requirements and identify any gaps between customer requirements and the Acclaim platform. If necessary, identify any platform enhancements.
· Identify options for potential solutions and estimate efforts in conjunction with the development teams. Create change controls and obtain approvals from customers. Work with the product owners to incorporate new features into product enhancement roadmap.
· Meet with stakeholders and business owners to understand requirements and obtain sign-offs. Perform gap analysis between existing systems and Acclaim system and capabilities, coupled with new and existing business requirements that may arise during Implementation.
· Mentoring and training new team members as team grows and matures.
· Primary function of this position will be project leadership and project management, but some technical abilities like writing SQL queries and scripts using SQL,PL/SQL will be a bonus.