Available in January, 2017 - PMI-PBA® Web Prep Program for ONLY $349!
All sessions will be delivered with a live instructor with web conferencing. All materials included.
January 17 (Tuesday) 5:30pm – 6:30pm ET Module 1 - Introduction, Expectations & Overview
January 21 (Saturday) 12:30pm – 3:30pm ET Module 2 - Introduction & BA Overview
January 24 (Tuesday.) 5:30pm – 8:30pm ET Module 3 - Needs Assessment
January 26 (Thursday) 5:30pm – 8:30pm ET Module 4 - Business Analysis Planning
January 31 (Tuesday) 5:30pm – 8:30pm ET Module 5 - Requirements Elicitation and Analysis, Part 1
February 4 (Saturday) 12:30pm – 3:30pm ET Module 6 - Requirements Elicitation and Analysis, Part 2
February 7 (Tuesday) 5:30pm – 8:30pm ET Module 7 - Traceability and Monitoring
February 9 (Thursday) 5:30pm – 8:30pm ET Module 8 - Solution Evaluation
February 16 (Thursday) 5:30pm – 8:30pm ET Module 9 - Final Review
This 35 hour course includes the following:
- 50 question pre-test
- 5 self-study online modules on the basics of project management that Business Analysts need to know
- Reading assignments provided by instructor
- Attendance in all 9 webinar sessions
- 200 question post-test to assess your readiness
- Access to Core Performance Concepts testing center for 45 days, includes over 600 sample test questions
Click here to register in our learning management system, by using Access Code: IND
Once registered, click on Advanced Search and search for "PBA" and add the course to your cart.