This course is designed to completely cover the fundamentals of managing projects. It introduces participants to more complex topics in project management while it deepens their understanding of planning and controlling processes. Participants discover concepts, tools and ways to manage projects to achieve positive outcomes. They apply these principles and techniques to sample projects and create links to their own projects. There is no prerequisite.
The full course is comprised of eight modules:
- Project Management Overview
- Starting the Project
- Project Planning Basics
- Project Estimating and Risk
- Developing Project Schedules
- Project Stakeholder and Communication Planning
- Leading the Project
- Monitoring, Controlling and Closing Projects
The cost for the full course is $349. Modules may be taken separately for $65 each.